Our Dentistry Services
Dr. Singh performs a tooth extraction while RVT Sara Keller monitors anesthesia.
Download our current Dental Flyer.
Read Dr. Singh's blog posts about dental health.
See answers to Frequently Asked Questions about veterinary dental care from Dr. Brook Niemiec, Board-certified Veterinary Dentist.
We offer the best quality of medical care available to our patients. If an examination reveals that your pet needs a dental cleaning, you can be assured that the comfort of your pet during and after this procedure will be our highest priority. To protect the health of your pet and to optimize his or her recovery from dental procedures, we include the following in our comprehensive dental package:
Pre-anesthetic examination by a veterinarian
- 11+ pre-anesthetic blood tests* - to make sure your pet can safely be anesthetized
- IV catheter, IV fluids, fluid line and fluid monitoring – to maintain blood pressure and hydration during the procedure, make your pet more comfortable and speed recovery
- Dedicated staff member to continuously monitor anesthesia and recovery
- Pain relief injection - to help with normal inflammation and discomfort
- Antibiotic injection – to prevent infection
- Sevoflurane gas anesthetic and brand new state-of-the-art anesthesia equipment
- Anesthetic monitoring: pulse oximetry, capnography (CO2 monitoring), blood pressure, temperature, and ECG
- Hospitalization and anesthesia recovery monitoring
- Professional oral prophylaxis (POP) including: above and below the gum line scaling and polishing, as well as dental charting for dental caries (cavities), gum disease, and tumors
- OraVet™ plaque prevention barrier sealant application
- Lots of TLC from our caring staff
Other services offered: (additional fees apply) digital dental x-ray, dental extractions, tooth root abscess surgery, gingival (gum) surgery, tumor removal, and bonded sealant for fractured teeth.
* If your pet is 7 years or older and has not had a comprehensive blood panel in the past year, to protect his or her health during this procedure, a full senior blood panel will be required. This will be sent to an outside lab and will need to be done at least a day in advance.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 408-736-8296.